Quinta Nª Sr de Lourdes
Of centenary construsction, the name of the farm comes from the existence of a niche in the main facade of the manor house,with Senhora de Lourdes (Our Lady of Lourdes),protector of the seamen.
Since itss beginning, the farm has claimed itself as one of the biggest wine growing houses of the area. With a large extension of land, the farm was totally occupied by vines, that abundantly produced the grapes used in the making of a famous wine.
Built in 1888,the farm has kept till our days the typical archicture of an azorean `s rural house, as one can notice, among others facilities, in the traditional kitchen.